Saturday, March 21, 2009

God Hates Bigots

I haven't posted anything about the death of Natasha Richardson because, frankly, there didn't seem to be anything to say about it other than the obvious fact that it was just awful.

Well, now I have something to say.

And you know why? Because her funeral's being picketed.

Picketed? Did you say picketed?

Yes, I did. And you'll never guess who's doing the picketing.

The Westboro Baptist Church -- you know. The "God Hates Fags" people.

This is what they say on their website:

St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church - Natasha is in HELL! 15 North Avenue WHY are these really rich, really dreadfully talented, exceptionally privileged PERVERTS hiding the time of this dead tart's funeral? We shall picket outside on the sidewalk of this funeral location. Words will not hurt you, silly! We do, after all, put the "fun" in funeral. Come on, give over the time already. Seriously, if you want to get the snap-shot of this vain woman's life, from any righteous person's perspective, here it is: her first husband, Robert Fox, had a living wife when they married. So she lived in adultery with him. But her most current husband, Liam Neeson (UGLY!), has no former wife. He's just a major pedophile-catholic-worshiper, so that's how they raised their two boys. Oh, and her dad - Tony Richardson - was bisexual and died of AIDS. Hence her avid support of AIDS research. There you have it, and that is what these disgusting perverts from DOOMED america, Cancerous Canada and Ultra-filthy UK are just going bonkers over. A dead simple slut who did not have enough sense to put on the helmet (it will muss my hair), then when she DID fall and hit her head, she was WAY TOO PROUD to get help (it might be embarrassing)! Shame on the whole lot of you. But despite it all, do you fools believe that Natasha was the worst sinner that has lived? Nay, but except YE repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

There's more -- there's a LOT more -- but I'll spare you the rest.

Do you believe these fucking idiots? Because Natasha Richardson supported AIDS research they're going to picket her funeral. Anybody have a car and some baseball bats? Because I'm up for making a trip upstate tomorrow morning to teach these motherfuckers a lesson in manners.

Tom Moran

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Christian, of the evangelical tradition, and I can only say... bring on the baseball bats!!! I hope the town of Millbrook gives the sick freaks the welcome they deserve. Rest in peace, Natasha.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Ugh. Fundamentalism is scary, and I'm lucky I've not had any run ins with them (except willingly, once, when I visited the Creation Museum in Ohio, just to see and cringe). Makes me glad to live in Cancerous Canada, and associated with an amazingly successful gay brother who was involved in AIDS research before freelancing.

I was going to post in response to your me a few years ago on College Call Girl's blog, and visit yours. But I guess you stopped blogging in 2009 half a year ago, I guess I will not be able to apologize for generalizing that all blogs fizzle out. Although...you haven't posted in a while. :P My blog lasted only about 6 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home