Thursday, November 06, 2008

Call Me Nostradamus

Looking back at my recent blog entries, I found this prescient little gem (it's dated October 8th):

Obama will win Michigan. He'll win both Ohio and Florida. He'll win Pennsylvania and New Mexico. I also think he'll win Virginia and possibly even North Carolina -- which native son John Edwards couldn't deliver for John Kerry four years ago.If the election were to be held today Obama would get well over 300 electoral votes and McCain would get less than 200.It's not going to be a landslide on the nature of 1932 or 1964. But Obama is going to win, and he's going to win decisively.

You know, as predictions go, that's not bad. Obama won all seven of the states I said he'd win and he got over 300 electoral votes.

I really should play the lottery more often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home