Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Quote of the Day

I don't often look at other people's blogs (don't want to be an echo chamber here...), but occasionally I will admit to checking out a blog that I more or less stumble over. And I more or less stumbled over Girl With a One Track Mind (sorry, no links -- we're not about links here either).

Anyway, this young lady has just published a blook (that's a book made from a blog), and is seemingly a little defensive about it. And in the process she has created what I consider to be The Quote of the Day:

"If there are any bloggers who think writing a book is easy, let me tell you, it isn’t. My blog wasn’t ‘lifted’ and pasted into bound form as some might assume; whilst I did use some posts from it, I also had to write an entire book, with shitloads of new material, from start to finish. It took me four months of hard work to get it completed."

Four whole months! You poor baby! However did you manage?

Tom Moran

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home