Friday, January 06, 2006

When Will God Smite Pat Robertson?

You have to wonder why, if Pat Robertson has such a direct line to God, he doesn't play the market more often. I mean, if I had the ear of the Almighty to that extent, I'd be putting down bets on the Super Bowl like a madman.

But not our Pat. He knows that God smote down Ariel Sharon, giving him a stroke for giving up land that, according to God and Pat Robertson, belongs to Israel.

"He was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America," he told viewers of The 700 Club. "God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone."

I wonder what else God tells Pat. Aren't you curious? Does he tell him to drink green tea (a Robertson specialty)? Wear sweaters when it's cold out? Make an ass of himself on television talking about things he knows absolutely nothing about?

I think it's time that God smote Pat Robertson. But then I don't have a direct line to God, so what I think doesn't matter.

Tom Moran

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger FleshPresser said...

It's OK... God told me that you're OK in making those comments. Made them myself at my blog:

http://pressingtheflesh.blogspot.com/2006/01/explain-this-to-me-again-please.html

We just want God and Robertson to be as close to each other as possible... nothing wrong with that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home